Golf Course Policies
- We allow soft spikes only
- Shirts must be worn at all times
- Appropriate fashion tops for women
Other club policies:
- USGA Rules govern all play
- Please repair your ball mark and one other on the greens during play
- Carts must remain on paths around all tees, greens, and entire par 3s
- Personal coolers, outside food and beverages are not permitted on property
- All alcohol purchased on site must remain on site
- Pace of play target of 15 minutes per hole or 4-1/2 hours per 18 holes
- Replace all divots in fairways and fill divots with sand/seed mixture provided on all par 3s
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart
- You are responsible for any injury to people and/or property caused by your actions, including errant golf shots
ADA NOTICE: Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the County of Los Angeles, Department of Parks & Recreation, has designated an ADA Coordinator to ensure compliance with the non-discriminatory provision of the ADA. Upon three days notice to the respective golf course’s general manager, the Department will provide ADA accessible carts to individuals requesting such accommodations. Upon three days notice, sign language interpreters and related material in alternative formats (Braille transcript, large print, audio-record, video-captioning and live-description) or any other reasonable accommodations are available to the public for County activities and events.
For information, you may contact the ADA Coordinator’s Office: Tel. 213-738-2970 TTY. 213-427-6118 FAX. 213-386-6620, the Golf Operations Manager at (626) 626-821-4649, or the General Manager at the respective course.